Should I Surface This One Man Submarine?

A great song by a great band

This time Im not going to mention the name of the band or any lyrics from the song. Try to figure it out yourself. Its not that hard.

Ashleigh Brilliant asked; Why does life keep teaching me lessons I have no desire to learn?
My answer to this? That is how life is.

Anyway, there is a part of the song that somehow "putting my thoughts into words". Now try and figure out that one too. But then again, what do I know? Im not that "wise".



P/S: Was "see you in another lifetime" it?

-Thank You-

3 comments:

Nur Hidayah said...

have always loved the song, and love love love your rendition of it :) great job!

Anonymous said...

needs bass guitar

Anonymous said...

ade request..fire house "i live my life for u"...try skett!!!awesome!!!!!!semua aku suke...huhuu..