I was actually half way with two other songs but decided to skip them for now. And I strongly believe that I don't even have to write anything for this entry.
Anyway, heres the lyrics to the song.
You only stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep
I was meant to tread the water
But now I've gotten in too deep
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart
You only waited up for hours
Just to spend a little time alone with me
Like I said, I've never bought you flowers
I can't work out what they mean
I never thought that I'd love someone
That was someone else's dream
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might call you from my heart
Anyway, heres the lyrics to the song.
You only stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep
I was meant to tread the water
But now I've gotten in too deep
For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart
You only waited up for hours
Just to spend a little time alone with me
Like I said, I've never bought you flowers
I can't work out what they mean
I never thought that I'd love someone
That was someone else's dream
You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might call you from my heart
P/S: You're up next
-Thank You-
7 comments:
I was actually looking forward for the other song~
aih.. x aci. lagu x abes...! =)
suara da x simpan2 dah tp ade pulak yg t'lps ke hidung hehe background music tu pkai ape (sori mmg aku buta music sket)mcm lain je dr sblm2 ni tp best la musicnye...kalau full 5stars aku bg 3 je sbb xde part 'know my heart'kat ending tu huhu...
-asideofuididntknow-
yuhuu..i like it..i like it..ahakss -libra-
Come on, knowing you, i think you can come out with a proper beat instead of that! j/k2.
Anonymous 1 - Sorry, I might even cancel those songs.
Anonymous 2 - Lain orang judge lain lagu differently.
Anonymous 3 - Banyak sangat perkataan yang guna 'M' & 'N'. Memang akan terlepas ke hidung.
Anonymous 4 - Glad to know that someone actually do
Anonymous 5 - Well, I have no experience with percussion stuff. So, give me sometime to learn. This is my 1st attempt using bongo. So, bear with me.
volume suara ko terkuat sikit kot..biase la live!!!!!!tp kan erwanshah tetap kalah hehe.....
Post a Comment