One take, one try, one moment of time. Kind of like how life is.
That, or I'm just too lazy do things properly, you decide. :)
I have come to a point where I realize that I am not going to be able to do what you do. Trying my best though
p/s : I love the way you love, but I 'hate' the way I'm supposed to love you back. Now that's a reason to sing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If that is the reason for this song then wow so sweet!! but somehow it's just lack of feeling there, so flat you just ssiingggg huhu
(i've heard something better than this from you!)
Urm you really can sing well haih~ (xpuas hati haha)
-asideofuididntknow-
i am thinking.. what if all of these songs are for a specific someone?
thinking how lucky it would be, makes me afraid of myself
Huh?
Post a Comment