I tried to be chill....

Well, it all started a few weeks ago. I was watching this band cover the song live, and then I went, well I can do that~

That, and the hype. Apparantly, the song goes back in year 2006. But somehow, the hype is only here recently. Its just everywhere.

Turns out that the song is harder that I expected. And because of that, Im going to put a disclaimer here. I am not going to be responsible if somehow, I mess up with the song and it affected you. I urge you not to listen to it in this entry if the song means that much to you.



P/S: Have faith

-Thank You-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cemana awak nak berada dalam final kalau macam inni gayanya??tanya cikgu2 kt mana weakness..(dh aku plak merapu..!!)

well...delightful n interesting song..(guitar kot)terkuat sikit, kadang2 its sound cam pecah sikit..yang lain, suara n ape ke nama ntah eqpmt tuh,sounds so O.K. 2me huhuu

Anonymous said...

Stop being so defensive. youre not that bad

Anonymous said...

you dont totally ruin the song... hearing the first 2mins make me think 'owh this song is hard to be sang' but the last 1min (ending)u have created somethg new to the song which is nice & make this song is yours...so overall not bad,at least you're better than that band haha (that's what u want to proof haa??)...eh bunyi guitar tu cam best..
p/s:malas??maybe you're just not into this song...pick the song you like...
-asideofuididntknow-

Anonymous said...

weh aku dah tau asal aku tak penah dapat buat effect cam mamat mraz tu.. die pakai tali nylon pastu die tak palmute pakai tangan kanan die mute pakai kiri.. hahaha. nih revision: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQPm0gf8bEg

-kucing hitam-

Nur Hidayah said...

pretty good :)