As promised to 'The Man' himself, this is my rendition of a song by The Manchis - Ill Love You Anyway. There are stories behind the lyrics and the song. For that, I leave it to you to go and seek 'The Man' himself.
Why this instead of other songs? Well lets just say that this part of the chorus just gets me the most
And all I wanted was for you to know
That I will miss you like I did before
And I will wait for you forever more
Thats for sure
You can go over the original lyrics and version of the song at http://www.myspace.com/themanchis
Sorry if I ruin your song dude. Im new.
P/S: There are few complains on the player and the streaming. You can press the pause button, do other things while its loading, and continue listening when its finish.
As before, feedback is highly appreciated.
-Thank You-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
kehkehkeh.. bkn nak cakap ape.. kire ko cover lagu pon aku dah terharu.. hahahhahaha... ok laa... tapi knape tah tak habis.. ending gantung laa wei! guitar ok.. tapi time aku tgh record lagu tu.. ko suruh aku bubuh backing vox.. ko punye mane??? hehehe.. lain2 aku tak nak sentuh.. aku tau ko tak pandai main gitar.. hehehe... :p aku pon same. kehkehkeh.. ok2 itu saja comment aku.. aku bagi 4/5 laa.. mane bole lawan tokeh kan.. hehehe.. au revoir mon ami.
-Den Manchis-
meh...
1. Vox is kinda mumbly...can't really hear the lyrics well...and the volume is kinda low compared to the guitar.
2. ???
Since I know what the next song is, I really wanna see if you can pull that off. haha
... i hope the voice and the guitar can stop 'quarreling' because if they do, i would want to hear it for another hundred times.
aduss yg ni mmg rosak lagu haha music tu mcm lg kuat dr suara ko..so suara ko mcm xdgr sgt...record skali lagi laaa aku suke lagu ni!!!
-asideofyouididntknow-
guitar best....tak reti seni2 detail instrument ke menda ntah..but..as rakyat kebanyakan, i love your song..huhuuu...
o k la...buat pemulaan...mcm org sblum aku..
bagi org kebanyakan mcm kami..aku suka...lagipun, susah nak cari org yg x suka dgn hg....kalau ada pn, org x suka dengan dia...
hehe..
nice..
Post a Comment