Here we go

To start, let me explain how this blog works.

First, I would post things that I like to say about the song. Then, followed by the song, done by me. After that, I might continue my ranting or bragging or it ends there.

Feedback is highly appreciated.


Next, the reason of the existence of this blog.

First, I always have the interest on doing this so, I guess, why not start here.

Second, certain people show their interest in this, so I would like to share something from my side to learn a thing or two.

Finally, the main reason of me doing this, as the title of the blog (taken from Hoobastank - The Reason)

I've found out a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

You! (The Audience)




I know its a little sloppy here and there, but I'm new to this. So, go easy on me.

-Thank You-

9 comments:

Nur Hidayah said...

Beautiful rendition. Can feel my hati and jiwa raga belah belah jatuh shattered into minute pieces. Never liked this song, tapi you made it cantik. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

.. like listening to this

Anonymous said...

Yo! It's ok I guess but a few things you should focus on:

1. Increase the volume please...
2. Go over the lyrics properly
3. Enunciation/Intonation (some of the words sound weird, like the first 'Perfect' and then the '... I didn't dooooo' part)
4. Don't listen to me, I don't really know what I'm talking about...lol

Anyway, looking forward to the next song...and are u gonna fix this one too? haha

Anonymous said...

hey you...nice voice haa..nice to hear..for me it sounds ok..gud effort but u stil hv to work more on ur voice..haha..dun b afraid to throw out ur voice..hope to hear more from u.c yaa..-libra-

Anonymous said...

Good...tp xle recognize suara ko la...lain btl...mayb sbb aku xpnh dgr ko nyanyi kot ^_^

Anonymous said...

1. A great start.
2. Make another ~ to add to tht ;)
3. Pronunciation ~ keep off the malay's clear and one-by-one utterance
4. The singing could be smoother - so that it doesn't sound like 'jumping' or 'beating' with
the guitar playing (i don't know the correct words to use) but
5. Overall - a spellbinding one.

Anonymous said...

well..
it is good..
but it seems dat u hold ur voice..
u must let it out..
it sounds lyk pushing it too hard n pressuring urself..
when i'm hearing ur song..
i felt dat i'm in pressuring situation/environment/feeling.. bcuz of da way ur singing..
but i'm very sure dat u can improve..
keep up da good work..
da background music is poor.. kinda flat u know.. try to add sumtin fun into it..
lyk guitar solo.. or wutsoeva..
but it is a very good job..
thanks

Another Me said...

Thank You for all the comments.

Ill keep everything in mind for the next ones and hopefully, I can find time to work on it.

To answer to Vyers question, no, I won't fix any songs posted. Hopefully, I will improve as this continues.

Anonymous said...

well...hard to get through tis bcoz i still cant believe that the singer is you..haha...